Sunday, December 26, 2004

An Exchange of Great Wine secret tips

I made this good acquaintance in a corporate workshop the other day. Some guy in his 50s whose passion is wines, so naturally I asked that we exchange our all-time favorites. Well, here is his recommendation as something he found to be truly unique, an aenologist's Holy Grail. I chose to share it here and I'll most definitely keep an eye on it at the local store (it is not inexpensive, I hear):


SOURCE FOR THIS PICTURE:
www.murrietaswell.com

(now, his particular choice was White Vendimia, although I'd be curious to try their Tempranillo, 'Los Tesoros de Joaquin)).

And to be fair, I shared with him what I consider to be the best, too:


SOURCE FOR THIS PICTURE:
www.enoteca.co.jp

http://www.wineofakind.com/montes/montes_alpha_m.htm

A one of a kind indeed, nothing comes close to that "M"- mmmm indeed.

I only had it once, at a very unusual, supercool restaurant built under a HUGE Rubber Tree called 'A Figueira Rubayat', in Sao Paulo:

SOURCE FOR THIS PICTURE: taste.com.br

Thank you, señor Aurelio Montes! Keep up the great quality=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home